Do you currently have an online marketing strategy? If so, what kind of results are you experiencing?
90% of buyers and sellers are now starting to do research 1-5 years before they actually make a decision to act. Most of them are starting their research on the internet.
- To survive in today’s market and serve the customer at the highest level, you must have a comprehensive and compelling website. Here are the critical elements of a productive website:
- Property information
- Property photos
- Neighborhood and community information
- Financial calculators
- Market statistics
- Content that causes people to take action
- Free Reports: Buyer reports and seller reports
- Benefits, benefits, and more benefits of working with you
- What do you want your website to do for you?
- Generate leads
- Provide valuable information
- Engage the consumer
- Capture leads
- Incubate/Cultivate leads
- Convert leads
- The most critical website mistake:
- A website that is ego-based and all about you. Your website is all about the consumer and providing them with valuable information.
Do you want to build an online presence that will generate leads or evaluate your current online presence?