Less than 5% of all agents actually have a written business plan. Interesting to note, the real estate business is quickly moving to a place where 5% of the agents are doing a large percentage of the business.
Take the time to do a business plan, act on it, and position yourself as a leading agent in the market.
Here are the basic elements of a business plan:
- Measurable Results
- Number of closed transactions
- Average sales price
- Total sales volume
- Average commission percentage per transaction
- Total gross commission income
- Strategies and Tactics
- Lead generation
- Lead management
- Lead follow-up
- Marketing budget
- Business Expenses
- Commission Split or Fees to Broker
- A business plan is not about complexity, it’s about simplicity and clarity.
- What are your results going to be?
- How are you going to get there?
- What are the financial measurements?